Sykes Building, located in Island Pond, VT, serves the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont and the Great Northwoods of New Hampshire.
Sykes Building, in business for over 20 years, is a general contractor and a full service contracting company, building new homes in addition to remodeling older homes.
We provide quality construction, custom building, and we strive to keep your costs within your budget.
Sykes Builders try to provide you with your dream home, exactly how you want it. We will work with you to fine tune your plan so that it will be the home that you have in mind.
We have many years of experience building traditional “stick built” homes, additions and remodeling.
Sykes Building is proud to be a Crockett Log and Timber Homes Dealer.
We offer the following kinds of homes, that we can build for you:
- Log Home – You choose the profile of the logs and the type corners that you like.
- Timber Frame Home – a high end home with incredible strength and beauty. Beautiful beams and posts with mortise and tendon joints, fastened with pegs. Just like they were made, hundreds of years ago.
- Post and Beam Home
- SIP (Structural Insulated Panel) Home – providing ultra-energy efficiency and huge energy savings.
- Hybrid Timber Frame Home – look like a timber frame, but less costly. Use decorative beams and structural insulated panels walls for a tight and energy efficient home.
- SIP Log Homes – Structural insulated panels with log siding and tongue and groove knotty pine inside. Absolutely looks like a log home (inside and outside), but has is much more energy efficient than a traditional log home.
- Log Siding – Looks just like full round logs.
Keeping our customers happy is our goal.